I keep asking Josh what we did three years ago when this was our life. We can not seem to figure it out. Seems like I must have had an immaculate house and watched an extraordinary amount of bad television.
My girlfriends-- who knew this Hudson hiatus was coming-- told me to do all the things that I don't usually get to do. I really don't have a clue what they think that means, but I am going out to play with someone's remote control car ($2 at a garbage sale!) while I can.
1 comment:
That's sooo sweet that you miss Hudson so much. However, TRY to enjoy a little bit of this time. You have another bundle of joy on the way - and it will be a long time before you get a chance like this for some quite. Go get a pedi, get your hair colored, cut, etc. Take naps when you and baby need/want. Get as much done as you can - so - when 'lil man comes home - you can spend as much one-on-one time as you want.
If this doesn't work and you really can't stand the quite, let me know. I'll be more than happy to send you one, two or three of mine!! Honestly, I can share!! :)
Post a Comment