Each mother distinguishes herself by handling every aspect of her child's life in a unique way. Our morals, belief systems, and personality guarantee that no two of us are exactly alike. And yet, we all have participated in a single common action. I feel it is a safe bet that every mother I know, at one time during her baby's infancy, grabbed a camera and took a picture of her sweet little child laying on her own outstretched legs.
 |
| Look at my belly! |
But perhaps only in my neck of the woods does that same mother look up and see her nearly three year old peeing all over her hostas and ferns.
P.S. Sigh. This encapsulates my life so perfectly it just might be my favorite blog ever.
5 comments:
Thanks :) I needed that giggle today
Thanks for the laugh out loud moment! Aren't two kids fun? :o)
Hilarious :) Glad to see it looks like you are finding your balance with two!
Let us know if you want to come down for a visit!
Hah! LOVE this!
I LOVE it!
Post a Comment