Sunday, August 21, 2011

I hate my pediatrician.

I hate my pediatrician.
Okay, hate might be a bit strong. But I am not liking her much right now. I think she is sort of a quack. She seems to know what she is doing about ninety percent of the time.
But 90% isn't exactly A-quality work when it comes to your kids' health, now is it?

There was an issue when Hudson was less than one year old that thankfully another doctor advised us on and we were able to deal with it. Now, Tucker has some sort of allergy. To what, I genuinely have no idea. But, there is no more blood in his stool so we just continue on our happy way. (Barf. I hate the word "stool".) So anyway, I say out to those of you in cyberspace, I don't like my the boys' doctor.

As Josh likes to say, "What do you call the person that graduated LAST in their medical class?" The answer? "Doctor."

My boys at our fun (and cheap!) night at an Indians game!
Thanks. I feel better.

2 comments:

Christina said...

It's terrible when you don't have a doctor that you can trust. I was very lucky to have one that I really liked and trusted for a few years. However, because of some issues - like he is getting ready to retire and I'm not real happy with the other doctors in his practice - I have NO doctor for my kiddos!! Not a good feeling!!

Anonymous said...

I went through 3 pediatricians with Sarah and didn't like any of them. So, at age 3 I just started taking her to my GP. Matt has never seen a pediatrician, just our family doctor, which has worked out great for us. Just a thought.....