Monday, August 29, 2011

Making 'em happy

Last Tuesday (also known to Hudson as The Best Day Ever) they began to tear up our street for repaving. For several hours scrapers, dumpers, water trucks, and street sweepers cruised up and down in front of our house working. You seriously would have thought that it was Christmas morning. Hudson was crazy happy.If you look closely at this picture, you can see his shoulders excitedly lifted as the scraper did a slow pass by our yard. I didn't bother to tell him that I didn't request the presence of all the "con-stuc-tion" vehicles myself. I will let him continue to think I rule the world... Anyway, it was so charming that I have been reluctant to make plans for this week wondering what day those same workers will come back and get the street paved!



Speaking of charming, look at Tucker and his future prom date Annie all snuggly on a chair. Construction stuff. Sleep. Girls. Whatever makes 'em happy.


No comments: