Sunday, August 14, 2011

Three who are three

Lucky (for me) two of Hudson's best buds have birthdays within days of his. So, us Mamas were able to throw together a no-frills birthday moment for our *sigh!* three year olds this weekend. Because I would only blubber all over my computer keys if I tried to write about the significance of Little Man's birthday in the midst of my post-partum (how long is this going to last?!?) or these little girls in my life (or their Mamas-- Cindy & Sarah, I love you!) I will just tell Hudson's third birthday in pictures.
This cracks me up. Mini-Cindy, Mini-Sarah, and Mini-Heather getting organized.
The awkward forced smiles of three year olds...
Blowing. Spitting. What is the difference?

The night before Hudson helped me make his family birthday cake.
Mmmm...raw eggs...

White funfetti with chocolate funfetti icing. Um, yum.

His new bike. At this point, we are equally terrified of it.

It is not a party without the dads
  
Or a sleeping baby area.

The sun setting on a really awesome birthday.

It is official! He's three.





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love you too! What a fun day that was.