Pictures from Trick or Trunk 2011  |
| I have pictures of him smiling, but something about this face makes me melt. |
 |
We went as zoo keepers (Will Feedum and Anita Cheetah).
|
 |
| As Hudson says, "You're a little cuuuuutie!" |
 |
| I think he rubbed his nose. :) |
Story which will not read as funny as it was, but I want recorded nevertheless... Hilarious it is to me when I think Hudson understands the meaning of a word and then he proves he, in fact, does not. For the past month (who am I kidding, since 4th of July) as we have been walking past the Halloween displays at Lowes and the like, Hudson will look at the blow up pumpkins and ghosts and say, "Spoooooooooooky!" Appropriate and cute, right? On a recent trip to Menards, Josh took Little Man through the already constructed winter wonderland of lights and blow up snowmen and Santas to which he said, you guessed it, "Spoooooooooooky!" Crack me up.
4 comments:
Love these pics! Love each of you.
Don't you feel sorry for all those other parents whose children will never be as adorable as Hudson and Tucker? Think how jealous they must be! Grandma H.
So cute. I bet Hudson had so much fun (and Tucker too, of course :o)).
Love, love, love the costumes!!! Hope you are your two little men are doing well! Great stories.
Post a Comment