Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Picture of the month

Three months ago I assigned myself the task of having someone take a picture of the boys and I just once a month. In my head I earmarked mid month for our photo moment. Well, November was a bust. And here we are with December on the way out, so I set up the self-timer this afternoon and snapped this moment. It is not pretty, but it is definitely completely encapsulates my life. Tucker is probably crying because I look so horrible. Hudson is being, well, Hudson.

 Hudson insisted he take a picture too. He did a nice job (minus the bags under my eyes). Mama should have went for a naptime or a shower instead of photo op.

And Tucker, God love ya, you are just too freaking cute right now (when you are not crying).

Before next month's pic:
1. facelift
2. haircut
3. lose 30 pounds


4 comments:

Macey said...

I LOVE these photos. First one, so perfect, second one, so precious (and you look great...we all have bags under our eyes!), and third one, well, I don't know how any picture of him could come out bad.

Andi said...

Are you kidding? Happiness looks good on ya

Christina said...

Love it!! You look WONDERFUL! The kiddos look just.....well.....too cute!!

Sarah said...

He really is too freakin cute! the only picture I have of me with the kids in the past few months I have major bags too. I was so excited I actually got Matt to take one I didn't think about how I hadn't showered or put any make up on until I saw it on the computer!