I have been trying for days to upload the video of Hudson's Christmas show. Assuming you were not one of the 400 people crowding the auditorium, I will tell you what happened. Following the first "song" Hudson's class performed you can see Little Man spot Josh standing on a far aisle with the video camera. It is actually hilarious to watch because it is the truest definition of a "double take". So, upon spotting him, he says LOUDLY, "Daddy!" And then you see his eyes looking for me. Boom--he spots me and shouts, "Mommy! Mommy and Daddy!" His face lit up like a Christmas tree. The whole congregation gets a nice chuckle. The second "song" then started.
But, alas, it has been so long since I posted a video, I can't seem to do it. So you will just have to enjoy the first instance of brotherly clothing matching. Here my twin guys are the night of Hudson's first star performance.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the matching sweaters!
Post a Comment