| Gotta love my iPhone. Allows me to simultaneously play my mom in scrabble and take pictures of sweet little chubby hands. Look at those fingernails! I need my phone to come with trimmers. |
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Recovery
Cuddling is the surest way to heal according to this Mama. So that is all we have been doing. Our little patient is enjoying the naps while being held and I, for once, could care less about the dishes mounting in the sink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww Keep snuggling. No one cares about the state of your house as long as the state of your family is in tact :o) Praying for a speedy recovery.
I love the squishy lips! HUGS from OK to IN.
What a sweet boy. Cuddle as long as you want!
p.s. so random, but my word verification to post this comment is "tucket." thought that was appropriate.
Post a Comment