Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Quickie


After being told our surgeon only had one date this year left open (December 21) for surgery, but no operating room available, we received a phone call yesterday. Thankfully an opening came available and Tucker will have his surgery next Tuesday morning at Riley Hospital.

Now, if we can just keep him healthy until then...

4 comments:

Macey said...

That's such great news! We will be praying for you all. What a sweet picture :o)

Sarah said...

I guess that means we won't be seeing you guys til after Tuesday. I've come down with a nasty cold. And I'm sure my kids will get it next. Thinking of you and Tucker though.

mistymadisonjo said...

So glad to hear that. We will continue to keep you and Tucker in our thoughts and prayers.

Jayne said...

Do you need our help with Hudson? Let us know what we can do for you.
Thoughts and prayers coming your way. XOXOX to Tucker.