When I was a kid going to the zoo was like a BIG deal. It was just not something we did very often. But then again, growing up we did not live twenty minutes from a fantastic zoo facility like my kids do. During the warm months we go to the zoo all the time. I don't even think Hudson realizes how cool it is that we can go up in the middle of the week, spend two hours checking out amazing exotic animals and head home without any headache or hassle. Naturally the zoo is much busier on the weekends, so we rarely go to the zoo as a family.
Enter in these amazingly warm weekends we have been having. We went as a family and had a really fun time!
 |
| Buddies. |
 |
| I guess I decided to sport the lion's mane hairdo. |
 |
| I love love love the baby elephant. Did you know elephants are pregs for 22 months? |
 |
| Cute little elephant hair. (Did I just say that?) |
 |
| I think someone was getting hungry. |
 |
| Hudson letting the tiger "sneak up" on him. |
Sorry, I can not get enough of the new tiger exhibit. Those big kitties are SO close.
 |
| Meow. |
No comments:
Post a Comment