Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Brother Love

I worry about a bunch of stupid unnecessary crap that never actually becomes an issue in my life. For months once we decided we wanted another baby I would read about the perfect timing of siblings, birth order personalities, and so on. The whole time I concerned myself with the effect a brother or sister would have on Hudson.

What. a. waste. of. time. These two are already pals. I am not saying that I think they will be best friends forever or anything like that, but I recognize they will be better people because the other was a part of their life. And what else can we ask for from the relationships in our life?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. Wish those kids' shows were in HD. JJ

Anonymous said...

JJ - You can always make me laugh! Thanks for the chuckle this morning!