Friday, March 9, 2012

A plague upon the house

First it was T.
Then Little Man.
Then Dada.
Now T again.
No worries. I will catch it too. It will hit me mid-flight to Jamaica. That is just how my immune system rolls...
This was Wednesday.

This is today.
Fever.
Snot.
Flushed cheeks.
Impossible sleep.
Can't swallow.
Doesn't drink.

I better stop. I feel like I am just writing some really bad poetry or somethin'. Plus I know I lost all sympathy the minute I typed "Jamaica".

2 comments:

Macey said...

Awwww poor little guy :o( It went through our entire house last week and Colton and Ayden both have double ear infections now. Hope he feels better soon and your "I don't have time to get sick" Mommune system kicks in so you aren't sick for your awesome vacation!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Everyone deserves a vacation, but not everyone deserves this crazy flu that has been going around this year.
Hope you are all on the mend!
AD