On his first day of life Hudson had many visitors. Best friends Carmen and Sean and their daughters, Riley and Holly, were among them. The very precious Holly left the hospital telling her parents, "Hudson is lucky because today he made two NEEEEEEW friends (her and her sister)." That little story made my heart melt.
Hudson has made many new friends (of all sizes and ages) in the past week, but Josh and I get the biggest kick of seeing him with other babies. Other babies, who by most people's standards, are still little...until you get them next to our little man. The picture at the far left is Hudson and his NEW friend (and future wife if I can have my way) Macyn Jones. Like Josh said, at four months old, she looked like she could have Hudson for breakfast. The other picture is Hudson and his NEW friend Abe
Haste, who at 6 weeks old was the visual reminder I needed that he will be so different in mere weeks.
New friends are awesome, Holly. However, with the 15 year anniversary of the date I met your mommy Carmen later this week, I can tell you old friends are even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment