Truly, is this not adorable?
Happy 1st Halloween, Hudson!!! Wait to see what I do to you at Christmas...
Heather - Those are priceless! He is so adorable!
hee hee! we did that to Leah last year too. They are some of my favorite pictures, even though she was not very pleased with us.
Oh my - what fun. You are going to have so much to hold over his head when he starts brining girls home! Have fun on your trip.
Talk about a good time. I just read every single one of your blogs (at work, I'm evil I know). Can't wait to see you (and Hud).
OMG! You are terrible, but man these are cute! Priceless! More picture to show of him when he is 16.
AWESOME pictures!! Keep up the GREAT picture taking!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Heather - Those are priceless! He is so adorable!
hee hee! we did that to Leah last year too. They are some of my favorite pictures, even though she was not very pleased with us.
Oh my - what fun. You are going to have so much to hold over his head when he starts brining girls home! Have fun on your trip.
Talk about a good time. I just read every single one of your blogs (at work, I'm evil I know). Can't wait to see you (and Hud).
OMG! You are terrible, but man these are cute! Priceless! More picture to show of him when he is 16.
AWESOME pictures!!
Keep up the GREAT picture taking!!
Post a Comment