There is really no point to this blog entry other than to record for posterity the holiday top I made my son wear. As you can see, he loved it.
No matter. Mama is in complete control.
However, I have a hypothesis: Perhaps it is because of these years when children around the world do not have any say in what they wear that they feel compelled to rebel during their teenage years. Maybe too many crazy infant outfits make a monster. Perhaps it is because of this shirt that Hudson will one day want to dye his hair green, pierce his right eyebrow, and wear heavy chains off his pants.
Funny--not really--how I can dream that those would be the most horrible trends of his adolescence and yet I know, in reality, the horrible stylish fads which will be popular in fourteen years are probably so bad I can not even fathom them.
I will just have to take the chance that my hypothesis is wrong. I like this shirt. He looks like my litte elf.

2 comments:
Too cute! My hypothosis is that he much prefers seeing mommy's face and not the camera.....
Very cute!!
Post a Comment