Tuesday, December 9, 2008

You want me to do what?

On a rainy December evening, two bored and ill-feeling parents decided they needed a little pick-me-up. What could they do? Hmmmmm....I know! Attempt to feed their almost (gasp!) four month old son cereal for the first time. It worked like a charm! Spirits were much improved after a couple of "bites".







3 comments:

Kris said...

That first picture is hilarious :)
It took us many many cereal attempts to feel like she was actually swallowing some. I found it very frustrating. But now she loves to eat. She is less picky than I am, so now I can pass off stuff I don't like to her! (When Dwight isn't available of course)

Anonymous said...

Good job, Hudson!! Yummy stuff! :) We tried oatmeal cereal this past week and Roddick likes that too.

Anonymous said...

You know, maybe he was making a face because the spoon was pink.......lol