Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One million (kisses) served

AP News: December 23, 2008 10:01 a.m. One millionth kiss planted to the top of Hudson Charles Harris's head by his mama.

Kissing Hudson's head is probably my favorite thing to do. Sometimes when he is sitting on my lap and we are looking at a book, I just place my lips onto his soft hair and leave them there. It is just the sweetest part of his whole body. Yes, I like it even more than his ski-sized feet.


I found this picture of me kissing his head when he was four days old. I am surprised there are not more. Oh wait, I am always holding the camera.



Finally, here are three pictures from my birthday. I dressed him up as a little man for Sunday church and don't regret it. Daddy and Hudson took a big fat nap during the afternoon while I cleaned (by choice). Finally, here is one of us in front of the tree. Hudson can laugh when he sees what I did to my hair.











Okay, just one more for fun:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!

sportsmom1017 said...

These are priceless! He is a sweetie - I got my share of kisses too!