For Christmas Hudson gave us a gift. A fabulous gift. He developed a true laugh.
On Christmas Day as we relaxed at home, Hudson was playing with his daddy and started giving this intermittent chuckle. I grabbed the camera (of course) and recorded it. A couple of days later at the family celebration Hudson's grandpa, Poppa Bear, started him laughing and out his real laugh came. He has been laughing ever since.
He laughed at his dad Monday when he walked into the room.
He laughed yesterday when I made a funny sound.
He laughed this morning when we read Barnyard Dance.
For two people, like his dad and I, who love to laugh, make others laugh, probably laugh more than any other married couple, it was the best gift ever.
Here is a picture of Hudson in a really perfect and unique Christmas present made by his Aunt Betsy. It is a shirt with a Hudson on the front! (The rear end reads "Exhaust" with a poof of smoke. Funniness runs in Josh's family too)
And...here is a video of Hudson laughing with Poppa Bear. Sorry he isn't fully dressed. It was about 10:30 p.m. and we were all back at the hotel and someone (read: Hudson) should have been long asleep. In the middle of the diaper change came this. Once again a lesson to me that you can not plan anything. It doesn't matter; I am glad he stayed up!!!llll
No comments:
Post a Comment