Today Hudson and I celebrated Annual Heather Day (didn't everyone?) by doing absolutely nothing of value. We took big fat naps together, played with toys, and never left the house. It was a perfect way to celebrate my upcoming b-day. I used to acknowledge Heather Day each year BH (before Hudson) with a similar schedule of accomplishing nothing productive, having a Chinese takeout lunch, and watching a girly movie, but Hudson was not interested in any of those activities. So we just stayed tucked inside the house and my lunch was some fabulous homemade deer jerky Halle and I made.
After his afternoon bottle, he was very talkative and I grabbed the camera to catch his chatter. He is like this on most days, but I am never able to record it. I hope you enjoy:
Readers have complained (okay, just my mom) that I am not pictured
on here near enough. So, here is a snapshot I took of us yesterday before we went to meet our playgroup. It is a silly little photo, but I particularly like it because my son and I look like we have the same color eyes. I never thought that before. Plus he looks just too cute.
After his afternoon bottle, he was very talkative and I grabbed the camera to catch his chatter. He is like this on most days, but I am never able to record it. I hope you enjoy:
Readers have complained (okay, just my mom) that I am not pictured
Happy Heather Day to you and yours!
4 comments:
AW, Heather, I just love this picture of the two of you! I agree w. your mom... I like pictures of you AND Hudson!
CANNOT WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU IN A FEW DAYS!
Happy b-day Heather! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family. Also, have a Merry Christmas. I'm sure Hudson and Tanner will not be spoiled at all, haha!
Molly
He is so cute - I can't believe how much he babbles!
Last year on my birthday Leah and I sat around all day on the couch watching movies and taking naps. It was wonderful. This year was fun too, but nothing like that!
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment