Back in my hometown there was an old woman who walked everywhere. She didn't have a car. Yet, you would see her all over town marching along. My family and I called her Marching Mary and she lived on my block. Although we haven't ventured farther than downtown Franklin, but as this spring like temperature warmed up this recent week, Hudson and I have been "marching" around. He seems to enjoy our little jaunts around and I hope that he becomes my little workout partner. It is weird after months of pregnancy carrying weight on my front and then toting his twenty pound body on my hip, I feel awkwardly off center with him straight on my back. Two bad things: My hair is the only chew toy he can reach and I can walk for blocks before I realize he has barfed all over me. So, if you see us, slow down and honk and check my shoulder for spit-up!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I had your energy!!!
I am soooo glad that you are able to spend this time with Hudson. I am jealous! :) As I am typing this, I am getting ready for work! :(
Post a Comment