Mom and Amy were here this weekend. We scrolled through the last several entries together. At the sight of the very fist pic of Hudson (without shades), Mom and Amy, in exact unison, exclaimed, "He looks just like David!" I'd never noticed that before!
4 comments:
This is the second time I've visited your site for a laugh! This picture cracks me up. He is so stinkin' adorable!
HA! He is such a stud! I cannot wait for him to have his first pool day. Love this one!!
How ADORABLE!!!
Makes me want to get into my summer gear. Ooops.......that wouldn't be a good idea!!!!
Mom and Amy were here this weekend. We scrolled through the last several entries together. At the sight of the very fist pic of Hudson (without shades), Mom and Amy, in exact unison, exclaimed, "He looks just like David!" I'd never noticed that before!
Post a Comment