My eyes are droopy as I type this quick post. Tonight's first water class was enjoyable and exhausting. Hudson didn't even make it out of Mooresville before he was snoozing. We got home, I took this picture and woke him up, we went inside and he ate literally five bites of food and was rubbing his eyes out. We went straight to pajamas and bottle and he was off to sleep.
Marlins (parents) and minnows (babies) water awareness classes are held in the very warm (88 degrees) physical rehab pool at St. Francis Hospital M'ville. The class had six babies (four boys, two girls) plus parents. It only cost $45 for six one hour sessions--and that includes the swim diapers. There was really not any structure, just open pool time, which was fine by me. There were a ton of water toys available and Hudson was completely amused the whole time.
So, we are anxiously awaiting next week's class. I will bring a camera and try to get some new shots to post.
1 comment:
Sounds like lots of fun!!!
Can't wait to see the pictures!!!
Post a Comment