Nothing like the temperature to reach 56 degrees plus for a couple of days to make you feel all new and re-energized. Although the past few days Hudson has been out of sorts (I blame some teething pain), we feel quite renewed with the sunny skies and balmy temps. Hudson sported a new lime green shirt to be fashionably hip with the coming season. A couple of problems which we need to work through here: Hudson still dislikes the sun in his eyes and the wind blowing in his face. Yesterday's walk with the playgroup was an interesting feat. With wind gusts up to 20 mph, Hudson spent most of the time making bubbles with his lips and grunting, "Oh! Oh!" He survived, of course, and I have hope that he will love to be outside as much as Josh and I do.
When we returned home, I spent about an hour putting into the ground one hundred free tulip, crocus, and hyacinth bulbs I was given recently. (I know, wrong season, but they were free and if one blooms it will be worth it!) Hudson did pretty well on the Bears blanket hanging out with me. The blue sunglasses, seen here, which you might remember from last fall's hiking trip, are now a chew toy (what isn't?) and no longer on his face long enough to do as they were intended. 

So, is the plan again today. I hear him waking up from his morning nap as we speak. To heck with the house cleaning, dishes, and photography job work. It might as well be spring outside! And he can't crawl away from me! Now, if I can just find a windless, shady place for him to play!
1 comment:
yay for immobility! :)
I think this year I might be able to put Leah to work....as long as I can get her to quit eating the dirt...
Post a Comment