Case in point:
Both like to watch football.
Both fart in their sleep.
Both like to cuddle.
Both are messy eaters.
Both get more attention from the women (and R.S.) at church.
Both hog the bed.
Both are impatient.
Both like their racecars.
Both get irritated driving in the car.
Both need a nap after breakfast.
Both get excited when it is time to eat.
Both like trains.
And going for walks.
And both prefer me to other women. Hee hee.
Here are some fun pictures of Hudson playing with his car garage. I love how his teeth are really showing up in pictures now. Two more will be here any day!!!
And I am not sure what this face is about, but I find it hilarious!
2 comments:
He's sweet, Heather! I really like the comparison of Hudson to Josh. It should put a big smile on Daddy's face. Bravo!
I used to say that Leah inherited Dwight's appetite for eating absolutely anything and everything. However, she has recently been becoming more picky...I think she still eats more variety than I do though ;)
Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!
Oh, and I think I am free most of next week too if you still wanted to do something...
Post a Comment