I am overwhelmed.
I can't quite seem to catch up. Laundry piles in my kitchen floor are not moving. Kitchen dishes and bottles are being cleaned in triage fashion only. My to-do list is growing faster than I can work. All of us were spoiled on vacation, but Hudson hasn't let me forget it. After ten days of attention from mama, dad, or both most every waking minute, he now doesn't want to be left alone. He also is not sleeping or napping unless I am driving the car. He has not slept for more than four hours in a row since we came back.
His poor new teeth must be driving him nuts because he chews on his hands constantly. They look to be crooked as can be, but I will just be happy when they are here. The doctor gave me the dosing information for children's pain relievers since I am going through the infant versions every couple of days.
So, anyway, please excuse the messes everywhere, but we have been running all over (grocery, Sams, post office, mother's day gifts, pick up furniture, last swim class, party supply house, etc.) and the house is not quite being taken care of as need be.
And here I procrastinate.
2 comments:
I have learned that you need a vacation from a vacation. However, I have never figured out how to get one!!
Things will get better.....I promise!!
P.S. I love it that out of intuition that only a parent can have, my dad dropped in unexpectedly within one hour of me making this post!!! Thank you, dad, for holding Hudson so I could start some laundry! Love you!
Post a Comment