Friday, June 12, 2009

Kissing the carpet

Do not adjust your computer screen.


What you are seeing is the real thing.




My blessed son, who can not crawl, refuses to pull up, chooses not to creep, wants to stand. All the time.



How about you sit here on Mama's lap?



Um, no. How about I arch my back and wiggle, wiggle, wiggle off?



Hudson is now able to stand for short stints unassisted. Granted, he will take a big fat nose dive into the carpet if you are not right there and on the ready to catch him. But he loves to stand. So, I sit on the floor and he practices and I catch. Having carpet burn on your face and diaper rash on your butt at the same time would not be a good thing, would it?

1 comment:

mistymadisonjo said...

HA! Love the comment about carpet rash and diaper rash! We are dealing with the diaper rash also. I sooo need to e-mail you. So much to share.