Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Pictures


What can I say other than I am so impressed? It was really difficult for photographer me to have another photographer come and take pictures of us, but...wow! I am so glad I did!!! Thanks to my friend Amanda for capturing our family with some fabulous shots. These are my favorites. I think. Maybe. There are so many.





Can you tell we adore this little guy?










Imagine me asking her to take a feet picture!





Ew, gross! Kissing!





3 comments:

Christina said...

I just love these pictures!!

I also love the way Hudson's shirt is buttoned.

I think black n white pictures are the best.

Very nicely done!! :) :)

Grandmama said...

Our beautiful kids in beautiful pictures! We will buy one of each.

mistymadisonjo said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE KISSING PICTURE! How fabulous! I am so jealous. We had some pics taken after Spencer was born and not so good! What a great lookin' family!