Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Over it



You would think with all the new fangled baby products and advancements in medicine they would have figured out how to stop diaper rash. But no. So, my little man has to suffer.

Probably for the past month this has been a problem, and just when I think we have kicked it, there it is again. And is it just me or does Desitin stink worse than anything? Last week I decided the best way to combat his diaper rash was to have him naked as much as possible.

Well, that was not my best laid plan.

Too bad I don't have a safety pin in the house or a clue how to use a cloth diaper or we could have tried that. Luckily, I found this "Go Boilers" diaper cover in the top of his closet and so we went with that. I just stuck a cloth diaper down inside and it worked like a champ!

3 comments:

Kris said...

talk about new fangled baby products...you don't even need safety pins anymore for cloth diapers!!
They have fancy velcro covers now.
We have used them since Leah was a few weeks old and almost never had trouble with diaper rash.
I buy everything at abbyslane.com.
I know they aren't for everyone, but they have been a good thing for us :)

theharrisgirl said...

Thanks! I knew my best move would be to call you to learn how to use a cloth diaper.

Christina said...

In regards to Mr. Hudson's 'lil pants - being a HUGE IU fan.....I love the fact that Mr. Hudson gets to do a #2 on Purdue!!

You go Hudson.....you can go #2 all day long!!! Love ya!!!