My keys got a little lighter today. As I handed over the room key to Franklin Community High School's E210 a weight was taken from me.
I did it. I resigned.
For eleven years I taught countless students in the classroom, the publications room, the darkroom, the speech stage, the broadcasting studio, the tennis court, even the football field (powder puff coach, oh ya!). For now, I will focus on the education of just one little man.
I hope I am up to the task.
My keys got a little lighter today; however, my heart also got a bit heavier.
3 comments:
I'm so happy that you were able to make a decision! How awesome will it be to be home with your little man everyday!
Congratulations on such an awesome part of your life! :)
bet it feels better to have that decided :)
Guess we should think a little harder about that home buisness ;)
Congrats to you - but - most importantly - congrats to Hudson. He doesn't have to share his mommy!! :) :)
Post a Comment