Impossible that Hudson is two.
Impossible that I know the lyrics to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song (and sing it in the shower).
Impossible that Hudson just said, "I sit here on couch too."Or that I willingly kiss multiple stuffed animals each night before someone's bedtime.
Or that he is well than more than half as tall as I am (already!).
Or that I can name each of Handy Manny’s tools.
Or that he constantly tells me, "No, mes do it."
Or that I can diaper a toddler standing up.
Or that he jumps, walks, runs --sometimes with his eyes closed-- daily when it seems like he just started walking.
Or that I can not tell you the last time I had a haircut, but I can tell you Tylenol dosage by weight for children under 5.
Impossible that The Baby Story can make me cry. Every stinkin time.
Impossible I never knew I could love someone so...
2 comments:
Awww Happy Birthday Hudson. What a sweet post :o) And don't feel bad, while I don't know all of Handy Manny's tools (some but not all :o)), I too sing the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song in the shower. Hope you guys have a terrific day with your little 2 year old!
Happy Birthday to our Birthday Buddy!!!!! I cannot believe it, two years old. UUUGGGHHH, I really think this is killing me. By the way, killer picture!!
Post a Comment