So, Josh and I finally gave Hudson his birthday present and he love, love, loved it. Nothing frilly or complicated, just a little wooden train set from IKEA. We set it up during his nap on Sunday and when Hudson woke up, he played with the thing for nearly three (yes, 3) straight hours. We forced him to take a break to eat!!!
Naturally, Hudson makes his concentrating noise "uhhhhh- uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" while playing with it, and so I went to grab our cheap, little camera to catch a video of it. After I captured the video, I tried to take some pictures with same camera. I wasn't very happy with any of them, as the light in the living room was getting dark and I hate shooting with a flash. So, I ran for my beloved Canon.
Well, somewhere between the camera retrieval and the kitchen I became sidetracked. (Hmmm...probably doing dishes with all this kid-free time!!!) After a bit, Hudson walked in with little camera up to his eye. "See, Mama. Picture. Cheeeeese!" I laughed out loud seeing my two year old son acting out what he sees me do (just about) every single day.
So, I took a couple of pictures of him and took our camera away. (It may be little, but it is handy and does not need to be broken!) Then I looked on the viewfinder to see the images Hudson found worthy of a picture.
| Taking pictures of his new toy. |
| Artistic, eh? | <><> > >
| I am pretty impressed with this one! Out of focus, but oh well! |
3 comments:
So cute! Love the pictures he took. Not too bad :o)
For the new train track, you have GOT to get these! http://www.dazyusa.com/ They have been a life saver on Ayden's train table. They work perfectly and the track doesn't fall apart but can still be taken apart when they get older.
LOL!!! It is amazing how talented he is already. Takes after his mama.
I have been thinking about a similar post. Bekah loves to take pics when we are stuck in traffic (which unfortunately is often). It's fun to see a child's view if things.
Post a Comment