Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Picture Perfect


Parenting is a true education in how fast time can really pass. Twelve months pass in a flash. Friends tell me twelve years pass in a blink. Memory lane for me is recorded in photographs. Today I had a fantastic time at the pumpkin patch and a sweet time cuddled in a blanket on the couch looking back at last year’s visit.



2009






2010
 

2009

2010





2009

2010



Sigh...I just didn't think that I could ever catch a cuter rear view than this one from last year:
2009
But I did...
2010


Something tells me that we have created a mandatory perennial event.

1 comment:

mistymadisonjo said...

OMG, once again you talent ceases to amaze me. Wonderful photos. I cannot wait to go to the patch. That has been an annual trip for us as well. Sigh, I hope mine turn out as well as yours.