Friday, July 15, 2011

My surreal life

Sometimes I feel like I am floating around watching my life from above. Like I am just too lucky to really be living this existence.
Or maybe those drugs they give you after surgery just do that to a girl. Nah. I am way beyond blessed. Hudson typical sweet demeanor provided an emotional welcoming. He is very excited.

Tucker Dale Harris joined our world on Tuesday with a little Heather drama and fanfare. Here are the facts (and his coming home outfit) for you data-driven types: 

Here is one of 100 favorite pictures. So many more to come. But I am going to sleep while I can. Look for many more postings tomorrow.


5 comments:

Christina said...

Sweet.....precious.....adorable.....beautiful.....dreamy.....!!

Those are just a few of the words that come to mind when I see pictures of 'lil Tucker!!

I am soooo very happy for you all. What a GREAT addition to your family.

Love you all!!

mistymadisonjo said...

He is precious. You are blessed. We all need to remember that every now and then.

Mandy said...

He's here! He's amazing. Congratulations.

Christine Joy said...

The Taylors send all our love. Sweet picture of Tucker and of Hudson and Tucker. Sweet dreams are made of these...

Macey said...

so beautiful!! :o)