Their magical night out included a trip to the mall, where Hudson was allowed to ride their new-fangled indoor train,that I previously had told him did NOT move…oops!, out to dinner, to the park, then for ice cream, and home to his own personal fireworks show put on by his pyromaniac uncle. (Jealous yet? I am!)
The highlight of his evening, however, was going to Build-A-Bear. (I will never be able to go to the mall again.) There he created his own cat: a cat which has went everywhere from church to restaurants to bed with him for over the past 24 hours. He loooooves this cat. (I am not trying to be obtuse and not share the cat’s name; we really don’t know what it is. The birth certificate says “Big Boy” but if you ask him, he will say his perplexing, but typical response, “Can you tell me?” So, we are not really sure.) In addition, they made the new baby a teddy bear. If you press the foot, a voice recording of Hudson whispers, “I wuv you baby brother.” It completely warms your heart.
So, it was a fantastic gift to all of us. Even feline-allergic Josh gets his a pet he can live with.
P.S. Hudson told them the top secret baby name.
1 comment:
Awesome story and your little brother will wuv you too! Meow!
Post a Comment