This weekend Josh and I participated in a first for both of us: we were on the forefront of technology. I actually got a new iPhone 4S the. day. it. was. released. This amazing new technology replaces my previous phone that I've had since 2007. So, don't be too jealous. It was time to move on to the 20th century. And I know no one will be jealous of my $360/year data plan charges.
| Here is my monthly picture with the kids. Taken with my amazing new phone that has more bells and whistles than my first car. |
The irony is that I have a friend whose kid HAS to win or they whine so much no one else can have any fun. I never wanted to have a kid like that and that is exactly what I got. Sigh.
Sorry I can't finish this post right now. I am watching the IndyCar race with Josh. And crying. Maybe it is good that Hudson does not have my competitive edge. Maybe I will never have to watch him from race track grandstands and worry.
![]() |
| Checkered flags forever. RIP, Dan Wheldon. |

1 comment:
You took the words right out of my mouth. As a mother, I pray Eli never has the desire to go that fast. Here's to Dan...
Post a Comment