Monday, October 17, 2011

Those eyes

Over the past three months I have probably been asked if I think that my boys look alike more than any thing else. And I admit that they have a similar look, but I genuinely have never thought they looked the same. Yes, I have far more time to study their features than anyone else, but this is perhaps the first time I have really captured their differences on "film". I absolutely love Hudson's eyes (probably because they are just like his dad's); and now Tucker has come along. His eyes are equally gorgeous in a whole different way. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are definitely not the same eyes. Do I see a brown eyed boy and a blue eyed boy? Uncle Ron will be delighted with the brown eyed one since none of his kids had his brown eyes.
Love, Aunt Lonetta

mistymadisonjo said...

They look into your soul.

Andi said...

Its the nose, they have the same nose. Love those eyes though!

Anonymous said...

Those two little guys are the most adorable I've ever seen! Bapa and G'ma H