I was attempting to clean off some of the random pictures on my phone's camera today and came across a variety of pictures taken at this month's Children's Museum visit. Since posting this one specific shot has turned into an annual thing, I wanted to show it here.
First, to refresh your memory:
| Dec 2009 |
| Jan 2011 |
![]() |
| Jan 2012 |
Look how much taller he is?!? And he just looks older and more ornery! (Well, he is!) Goodness. What difference a year makes.
And since this is Mister T's first time, I think, there too, here is a pic of him.
I really need to start taking a decent camera on our adventures again. It is just hard to juggle one more bag these days. But luckily, my buddy Sarah had her new camera and captured this.
| I know what you are thinking: My son is a player. What would Kennedy think? |


No comments:
Post a Comment