Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good gracious!

 Hold on to your hearts, ladies and gentlemen. Baby T is six months old  today. Unbelievable.

Since I rarely write about just Tucker, I thought I would repeat the concept of Hudson's six month blog with "Things about Me", from Tucker's perspective. (Interesting the things that are the same and different with the boys.)

1. As of this morning's doctor appointment, I am 28.25 inches long and 17 pounds 11 ounces. This makes me a tall, lean machine compared to most babies my age.

2. My favorite toy is my big brother. He makes me laugh and can cheer me up faster than even Mama or Dada.

3. Like my brother at this age, I don't see the need to roll over...yet.

4. My clothes are all 9 or 12 months. I am in need of some socks. My feet must be big too, but I have not had them measured yet.

5. I love to eat. Right now I get two meals a day, but I think I am ready for more.

6. Lately I have figured out that sleeping through the night is a good thing. Usually I am up for a meal around 5 a.m.

7. Everything that comes near me goes straight to my mouth for a quick taste.

8. My brother does not think I should taste his toys.

9. I like it when my dada holds me way up in the air.

10. I must take a nap at 9:30 a.m. no matter what time I wake up.

11. My favorite snack is a Mum Mum. They are just about worth rolling over for.

12. On Mama's phone I have my own app. It makes me laugh!

13. If you hold me, I just might nap all day.

14. Watching my mama and brother cook in the kitchen is boring. I protest sitting in my high chair if food is not being given to me.

15. I tightly grip my mama's shirt when she walks around the house with me. She loves this, but hates it when I grab her hair, which I do. Often.

16. Teeth count: zero.

17. Total number of states: four.

18. In my bed: my doggie pillow from Riley Hospital.

19. Bottles a day: 5 total for about 35 ounces

20. Ear infections: zero.


Time just keeps flying by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't get over how quickly these past 6 months have gone. It doesn't seem possible. What a beautiful photo of Tucker! It really captures who he is. We have THE MOST ADORABLE grandsons ever. Bapa & Grandma H

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet boy.

Sarah said...

He is too cute in those pictures!