
I haven’t been a Mama long enough to have any resolutions for the new year in this area; however, I assume that, like all other aspects of people’s lives, parents make resolutions about what kind of parent they wish to be. I am very happy with how things are going so far. Of course, I wish I was more patient at times and not be grumpy with him when he wants to be held and there are disheslaundrycleaningteethbrushingetc to do. My personal goal as a parent was to be calm and not stress out too often. I think I have done well at not to get all worked up when he has a meltdown in public, like church, and not calling the pediatrician with every sniffle. So, I will just keep on the path I am on for now.
Despite Hudson’s roly-poly appearance, it is good to see him not stressing out with weight loss resolutions on the New Year’s (wink). He has creases on his creases. I love a chubby baby.

They even look cute with backfat. (I love this picture of him and his Grandma Janet because you can see him rolls.) Little man is starting to teeter-totter back and forth when on his back, so it is just a matter of time before he is rolling then crawling then cruising then walking everywhere and getting skinny. I suppose for myself, I would like to see the pre-baby weight number back on the scales, but since I just found out the world is going to end on my 38th birthday (12-21-2012) I am not too motivated to lose the pounds now. Oh, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt me to not eat the whole pan of Magic Cookie Bars…every time!
No comments:
Post a Comment