10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Ephesians 6:10-13
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Little Tank
10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Ephesians 6:10-13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow - that was short and sweet! I love the picture of him sitting in the chair. Just want to kiss those cheeks!
Lori
His cheeks are as chubby as Leah's! I love how chubby cheeks squish their little mouths into a pout :)
And she is still wearing size 3 diapers...
Hi, Heather! What a precious journey your are making! I love "Suddenly Mama means Me." Jane M. was telling about this and sent me the link. I miss seeing you around but this is the most important thing you will do in your life and I'm so glad you are enjoying "mamahood." Bless you and Hudson and hubby bunches!
Dianna Bennis xoxo
One more thing...I love the thoughts on the special hands in your life. Baby hands, little boy and girl hands, adult hands, aging hands, all so special with a story to tell. I notice little hands when I'm working with K-2 students as I test and I pray blessings over those little hands and what lies ahead for them.
Found my blogger ID, too.
D xo
Post a Comment