Monday, June 13, 2011

All Boy.





I will let the pictures above tell their own story about Hudson's new obsession with "falling off" things.

Recently I have started training him to go to the potty on his own knowing that soon I won't be able to jump up every time he needs me after this surgery. Our routine goes like this: He tells me he has to go, I get his pants down, and he goes into the bathroom to do his business and comes back. We use antibacterial gel and we are done.

Well, I thought he was just using the stepstools I have purchased to get situated (seated) like he does when I am right there. Um, no. I peeked in on him. He stands on the stepstool, pees standing up, gets down and takes TP to wipe the seat, and then flushes. Wha? How did he learn to do that on his own?

2 comments:

Macey said...

Haha! That's how Ayden has decided he wants to go pee on the potty too. I don't know where they learn these things, but at least they're cleaning up after themselves! At what age do you think that stops?...

mistymadisonjo said...

I don't know, but he needs to come teach Spencer some things. I am up to my eyeballs in SHEET! LOL have a good one