Oh readers, you are all so sweet (and hilarious). Thank you for sending me emails/calls/comments of encouragement from my post earlier this week. Yes, I am NOW aware that tiredness, lack of appetite, and feeling overwhelmed are indicative that labor is imminent. (You know what else is a clue? That stupid lillypie ticker at the top of this blog that keeps counting down the days!)
I genuinely appreciate you all telling me that I can make it. Now, you all feel free to come over and make me a meal when you have some time, okay?
While accomplishing my to-do list, I had to clean off the memory card of our "little camera" and I found this picture from three months ago of Hudson and his buddy KK at the zoo. I love the genuine happiness in their smiles to each other. Good friends are fantastic!
2 comments:
That is absolutely a keeper!
Just now saw this. So cute! :)
Post a Comment