The bags are packed. The bottles are sanitized. The crib is ready.
And (drum roll) entire page single spaced college ruled to-do list is 100% complete. (Okay, I cheated and marked out "reorganizing CD collection" because that is just a paltry objective that I wrote down in the heat of my nesting goal frenzy.)
On the surface, it would appear that all systems are go.
But (yawwwwwwwwwwwwn) I am so tired, I just can hardly function. I just do not feel like myself at all. I do not want to eat. I definitely do not want to cook.
And this belly makes everything from grocery shopping to sleeping impossible. (Could those check out aisles be more packed with crap? Yesterday I knocked over a display of DVDs while trying to unload my yogurt. grrrr....)
I am not really sure how I can bring a baby into the world when my eyelids are already so. very. heavy.
Finally my Advance Maternal Age rears its ugly head!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh honey, I went thru what you are going thru one year ago. Whyatt had just turned 5-years old, Connor was almost 2-years old and Abigail was born three days before my 43rd birthday!! :) :)
You are the best!! You will do better than you think. Just remember, you can't do it all!!
Love you!!
HUGS!
Post a Comment