Friday, June 17, 2011

Photography Assistant Position Filled

Frequently I see my son emulating the actions of his engineering-minded father: taking things apart, working with tools, and assisting with oil changes. (Seriously.) So, I take a special pride in this story.


This week I took some senior picture shots for a lovely young lady at our house. We had an idea for a shot to highlight her vocal prowess. After taking a couple of shots and directing her to where I needed her to be, I climbed off my little step ladder to rearrange some sheet music. My 37 inch assistant quickly imitated my stance and took my spot on the riser. He proceeded then to direct her, “turn your face this way, Rocky” (her name is Roxi) just as I had been doing.

My shot.




I quickly snapped this picture.
There is hope for (as Josh would say) a Liberal Arts and Crafts degree yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!!

mistymadisonjo said...

This by far is my favorite picture of yours! HAHAHAHA, I LOVE IT