I hope this does not sound as horrible as it does in my head, but I had this thought about Hudson about two weeks ago where I just realized that he is so much fun right now. He is funny and he is enjoyable to be around. He is very polite and tries hard to please us. Not that he was a huge trouble maker before, but we are definitely in a sweeeeeeeet spot right now. He does his best to help out with Tucker and I could just gush and gush. We have went weeks without a senseless meltdown. It is absolutely no trouble to take him anywhere. Matter-a-fact, it is sometimes more fun to take him with!
I had a photography shoot on Sunday and I just decided to take him with me because he is really good at making kids laugh. Sure enough, he did his peek-a-boo routine as much as could be expected. And on the way home, the sunset was so gorgeous, we just jumped out of the car and took a couple of pictures.
My sweet Little Man. How much I enjoy you.
Today.


No comments:
Post a Comment