Hudson has evolved into a world class negotiator at only three years old.
When presented with a situation that he finds unfavorable, he will suggest a "new deal." This word comes up daily. And from his unfounded Kentucky twang to his speech is sounds more like "dwheel" which is sorta precious.
Yesterday we needed to get some gas immediately after picking him up for preschool. He suggested chicken nuggets from McDonalds from lunch.
Me: Hudson, we have chicken nuggets at home.
Hudson: But Mama, McDonalds ones are more better.
Me: I think you should give ours a try.
Hudson: We need to get honey from there before we go home.
Me: We have honey.
Hudson: And ketchup?
Me: And ketchup.
Hudson: McDonalds makes them very, very good, Mama.
Me: You said that, Hudson. Mama will make you some and I bet you like them.
Hudson: If I don't, we need to go straight to McDonalds, Mama. Deal?
Me: (Laughing out loud)
Hudson: It is not funny, Mama.
Friday, May 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This must be a three year old trait because everything with Ayden is a deal. He even calls himself "the deal maker." So funny how alike they are!
Hilarious. Yep, I hear this on a daily basis. But, it is usually, "What about this instead."
Post a Comment