Friday, May 11, 2012
Mr. Happy
The best part of photography is really capturing the personality of your subject in a single image. This picture is whole essence of my Tucker. He has brought such happiness to us for ten months (today). Some times I think about the process we went through just to bring him to us and I am overwhelmed: all those hours driving to the northside, those horrible shots, the constant doctor's appointments. I am so grateful for my family. Life has been anything but predictable, and so very wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad that you have Tucker. It is so hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you are trying to get pregnant. Just think the light at the end of the tunnel is 18 years away for you!
These little guys wouldn't be so happy if they didn't have happy parents as examples. Great job! kh
Post a Comment