Thursday, May 31, 2012

Race Fans

Indy 500 weekend is a super fun family time for this Harris clan. This year Josh's family had a reunion so we did not go to the hottest and most competitive race on record. (No worries, we are going to another Indy car race here in a couple weeks.) On Monday night, my oldest men headed to a sprint car race for a little bonding time.

I think Dada was the most excited.

Pre-race nap.

Look at this nasty track food. He loved it.

Self portrait. 

Happiness wearing Dada's sunglasses.

Photo by Hudson, age 3, the wonder photographer.
Josh said that Hudson enjoyed every single minute of the race. He watched every lap. He got to meet Steve Kinser and Kinser's dad. The next morning he told me all about the dirt, the wrecks, and qualifying. (Seriously, do all three year olds know about race car qualifications?!?)

I think our Memorial Day weekend tradition has a new element.

1 comment:

mistymadisonjo said...

It is amazing that they will sit and watching something like that! Spencer will watch electric train sets forever. I love the self portrait!