Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Controversial Cover

Dear Hudson and Tucker,
Your mama has opinions. I am sure I will embarrass you with them soon enough. While I generally try to not share controversial issues here, I liken this blog entry as to the page in typical baby books where they discuss the current political leaders and cost of gas. Since both of those topics would send any one of the three of your grandfathers into a crazed tizzy, I will start my own. In May 2012, this cover of Time was controversial. Probably because the image is a ridiculous hyperbole of what positive results can result from  attachment parenting and selected only for shock value and to morons like me to talk about it. (Oops--opinion alert.)
Anyway, just to keep it real--this was posted on the internet and it made me laugh out loud. Boys, these are the issues of my day. I am a self proclaimed fast food fatty. I love it that I argued with Hudson over the quality of McNuggets when I truly love them (even though I want to hate them). I am the anal retentive mother who only lets you play with one Playdough color at a time. The Frogger/Mario Kart cover is hilarious and SO true! And well, the last one, you can ask your father about. When you are forty.
 Those publishers of Time really need to consider my little model for their next Cutest Baby in the US issue.

1 comment:

Andresen Fam said...

Tell me you saw the SNL skit?!? If not, google immediately!